WHAT TO EXPECT: What to expect with our service.
- Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service.
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet.
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution.
- Sep 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets.
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain.
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning.
- Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, toys, pet beds, etc.
- Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
Note: We will place blocks under lighter items such as end tables, coffee tables, dining room chairs, loveseats, chairs and small sofas. Items we normally clean around instead of moving include beds, armoires, pieces containing china and electronics, exercise equipment and large or heavy sofas.
- Stay off freshly cleaned carpets for at least 8 hours. Walking on them may flatten the fibers. When walking on them for the next 8 hours, wear white cotton socks.
- Use air movers to help air circulation and speed up the drying time.
- If a carpet protector such as Scotchgard was applied, foot traffic should be minimized for up to 24 hours to let product cure.
- Don’t move any furniture back in place until carpet is completely dry or Scotchgard carpet protector has cured.
- If extraction was performed, wait up to two days before placing heavy furniture back onto carpet if not using blocks.
ServiceMaster Cleaning also provides residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in, Norwalk and Westport, CT.
Need Immediate Assistance? Call 203-226-0271 Today.
Professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean helps:
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens and trapped-in soil
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
- Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
Carpet cleaning in Westport, CT
Carpets are high traffic areas in both homes and businesses. No matter the season, your carpeting is a magnet for dirt, snow, spills, and other grime. If you are serious about keeping you carpets cleaned, you’ll want to call the best carpet cleaning company in Westport, CT ServiceMaster Cleaning! Be proud to show off your carpets to guests and customers by putting your trust in experienced professionals.
Breathe new life back into your carpets.
No other item in your home absorbs more dirt and debris and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets. Many carpets available today have been treated with a stain resistant coating. However, even carpets that have been treated are not completely stain proof. ServiceMaster Clean has spent years developing cleaning technologies and methods to remove even the toughest stains, such as wine, pet stains, coffee and ink.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE 800-680-5590